The original Leica BLK360 G1 laser scanner.
This amazing laser scanner is small enough to fit in your hand but powerful enough to deliver full 360° reality capture in under 3 minutes.
Leica have developed the BLK360 G1 to bridge the gap between scientific-grade 3D laser scanners and emerging camera and handheld technologies.
The BLK360 G1 empowers every AEC professional to realize the benefits gained by incorporating high resolution 360° imagery and 3D laser scan data in their daily work.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Unit measures: 101mm wide by 152mm high and weighs under 1Kg
- Full 360° reality capture in under 3 minutes
- 360,000 pts / second laser scan
- 15 Mpixel 3-camera system
- HDR, LED flash support
- Longwave Infrared panorama image
- Thermal image overlay, thermal sensitivity <50mK
- Measuring pre-sets point density @7.5m
- Distance range 0.5 – 60 metres
- Range precision <4mm @ 15 metres
- Angular accuracy <0.2 mrad
- 64 GB internal memory (equivalent to approx 70 full dome recordings)
- Built in IMU with auto tilt and position tracking
- LED light guide with 360° visible status indication
- GEB112 Battery (up to 50 full domes recordings)
- Compatible with Autodesk design software
Options to transfer data from tablet to the office:
- WLAN with 360° connectivity to iPad Pro
- Flash Drive
- Cloud storage services