After Sales Support and Service
At Global Survey we have factory trained service technicians that repair, service and calibrate all the Leica products we sell. If a part fails, we carry a full stock of replacement parts so the turnaround time for repair and service is minimised.
If the product you own goes faulty within the warranty period we can provide you a backup while your product is being repaired.
Our service offering includes:
- Annual Laser calibrations including certification
- Extended warranties/ Service Contracts
- Total Station Calibrations
- Full RTK systems checks including radios and firmware upgrades
- Myzox Builders digital levels, Prisms, Poles, Tripods and Leveling staffs – 12 months
- Leica Disto Laser Distance meters – 3 years (3rd year after registration on disto.com).
- Prexiso Laser Distance meters – 12 months.
- Bosch Laser Distance meters and levels – 12 months.
- Leica Lino Cross beam laser – 3 years (3rd year after registration on disto.com).
- Leica Rugby 50 and 55 Construction lasers – 2 years (2nd year after registration on leica-geosystems.com).
- Leica Rugby 100, 100LR, 260SG, 270SG and 280DG Construction lasers – 2 year knockdown.
- Leica Rugby 320SG, 410DG, 420DG Construction lasers – 2 years.
- Leica Runner Optical levels – 1 year.
- Leica NA700 Series Optical levels – 3 years (3rd year after registration on leica-geosystems.com).
- Leica Sprinter Digital levels – 2 years.
- Leica Total Stations – 12 months (with extended warranties available).
- Leica GPS – 12 months (with extended warranties available).
- MDL Mining equipment – 12 months.
- Machine Control equipment – 12 months.
- SNAP-ON Laser receivers – 2 years.
- Depthmaster Laser receivers – 12 months.
- Trumeter measuring wheels – 2 years.
- Trupulse Laser range finders – 12 months.
- Leica Digicat Underground service locators – 12 months.
- Mikrofyn Multi-purpose lasers – 3 year.
- Leica Piper pipe lasers – 2 years.