The Leica RTC360 reality capture solution empowers users to document and capture their environments in 3D, improving efficiency and productivity in the field and in the office through fast, simple-to-use, accurate, and portable hardware and software.
The RTC360 laser scanner is the ideal solution for professionals to manage project complexities with accurate and reliable 3D representations.
Highly portable, highly automated, intuitive and designed for maximum productivity, the RTC360 solution efficiently combines the RTC360 a high-performance 3D laser scanner, Leica Cyclone FIELD 360 mobile app for automatically preregistering scans in real time, and Leica Cyclone REGISTER 360 office software to integrate your 3D model seamlessly into your workflow.
- Capture scans, including enriching High-Dynamic Range (HDR) imagery, in less than two minutes.
- Automatically record your moves from station to station to pre-register your scans in the field without manual intervention.
- Augment your data capture with information tags illustrating the opportunities for better planning, reflect site reality, and boost your teams’ situational awareness.
- Fast, agile and precise capture and registration workflow
- Up to 2 million point/second
- Max range 130m
- Less than 2 minutes for complete full dome scan with spherical HDR image
- Real time tracking of scanner movement based on Visual Inertial System (VIS)
- Automatic scan alignment and registration
The Leica RTC360 is also available in a lite version: Leica RTC360 LT
The Leica RTC360 LT is a mid-range, medium-sized, light-weight terrestrial laser scanner that delivers high-quality 3D point clouds, HDR spherical images and additional information for a quick and easy registration.
- Small and lightweight with a portable design and collapsible tripod
- Up to 1 million point/second
- No Visual Inertial System (VIS)
Juergen Mayer – Business Director Terrestrial Laser Scanning at Leica Geosystems, discusses the development of the Leica RTC360 scanner at the 2018 ANZ Regional HDS User Conference:
Leica RTC360 – 3D Reality Capture Solution in Action:
Leica RTC360 – VIS Technology Explained: