Leica Cyclone ENTERPRISE is the world’s first reality capture management and collaboration platform providing a single source of truth for all reality capture delivery workflows.
Delivering a simplified enterprise-level management and collaboration platform, powered by Leica Geosystems’ JetStream technology, Leica Cyclone ENTERPRISE facilitates:
Control user and data management from a simple online, browser-based admin portal.
Interoperability with all major CAD products from Hexagon, Autodesk, Bentley, AVEVA, Dassault Systems and others via CloudWorx and JetStream powered technology, delivering rich reality capture-based feature extraction and analysis workflows. View and edit GeoTags and assets created upstream plus add new Snapshots and Markups to communicate with other users working in the viewer or in CAD applications via Leica CloudWorx.
Secure Project Access
Provide secure access to internal and external users on a per project basis. No data leaves the premise. Sessions are managed centrally and remotely.
Single Source of Truth
Eliminate redundant and duplicated data sources and enable a common project view thereby improving quality and productivity.
Web & Desktop Access
Access via desktop viewer and CAD as well as the no-install online viewer for quick viewing and collaboration. With Leica TruView built into the heart of the platform, users can access their projects from anywhere, anytime on any device via the browser viewer or via the desktop viewer. This flexibility allows you to view projects, conduct simple data queries and more, while syncing any changes back to the project in real time.
Powered by Jetstream
Cyclone ENTERPRISE harnesses the power of JetStream for efficient data compression, rapid visualisation and powerful collaboration of complete projects.
Leica Cyclone ENTERPRISE Key Features:
- Deliverable creation from a centralised reality capture data store, streamed to any software, on any device and in any location
- Access to rich reality capture data through your desktop programmes or any modern web browser
- Collaboration across all platforms, from desktop to tablet computer and smartphone
- Deliver links to projects for simple collaboration, mark-up and communication
- Seamless interoperability with major CAD platforms
- Tap into the expansive JetStream ecosystem: AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks, Bentley CAD products, SOLIDWORKS, BricsCAD, Cyclone 3DR, Map360, Verity, Rithm, PointFuse and more.
- Supports global file sharing
- Secure, self-managed platform with cloud convenience
- User-controlled infrastructure offers flexibility of deployment
- User and access management for improved security and privacy
- Accommodate unique security requirements with deployment on local/intra-network and/or cloud-based environments
- Scale up your storage as needed
- Centralised backup and recovery management