Leica iCON pave for concrete paving supports all applications, such as slipform paving, curb and gutter, trimmer, and placer spreader. Designed in cooperation with the main OEMs, Leica Geosystems ensures that the 3D paving solution meets your requirements.
Leica iCON pave supports your business with 3D paving solutions from airport paving to tunnel work, curb and gutter jobs or new highway projects.
With decades of experience in 3D paving solutions, Leica Geosystems has proven expertise in hundreds of installed and active systems throughout the world and numerous approved interfaces with all main OEMs. Get your paving jobs done faster, more efficiently and right the first time with the concrete paving solution of Leica iCON machine control solution.
Leica iCON Machine Control Solutions
- Simplified data transfer within the same platform as all other iCON machine control solutions
- Intelligent hardware combination of panel and in-cabin mounted cradle storing machine specific data
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Cost and time savings with easy installation and quick setup
- Smooth workflows due to complete Leica iCON product portfolio for any construction site application
Key Benefits of Leica iCON Pave Curb & Gutter
- Four machine profiles for concrete paving available
- Consistent and highly accurate pave quality as the third generation of iCON stringless paving solutions
- Easy adaption to any job site conditions with several sensor combinations
- Continuous paving operation with auto leapfrogging of TPS
- Reduced cabling and costs with the new multipoint radio
- Supported by Leica ConX for track, view and synchronisation
- Upload stringline road models via Leica ConX
- Select a reference and slope lines on display
- Customize run screen
- Activate Multipoint Radio
- Set up total stations (Auto Leapfrog)
- Monitor material flow while in auto run mode
- Use quick access keys to off set/tune set safety features for job adaptions
- Log as-builts
- Monitor progress in leica ConX
Leica MCP80 Control Panel
The MCP80 panel is a new cutting-edge technology platform, future-proofed to protect your investment. Equip machines with the new docking station and transfer the cable-free MCP80 panel between machines as the job requires, regardless of type, make or model.
Built with tough environmental specifications, the Leica Geosystems docking station and MCP80 panel are designed to operate in extreme temperatures (-40 °C to +65 °C) and are water, vibration and shock proof.
Connectivity is assured with the integrated cellular modem enabling you to stay connected to your jobsite from anywhere in the world. With the fastest and most reliable 4G / 4GX modem you can sync data between field and office effortlessly and access remote support when needed.
Designed to deliver maximum productivity, Leica iCON machine control integrates one common software platform with one hardware that is interchangeable across your fleet.