Leica iCON iGD3 Dozer Box Blade 3D System fully automatic attachment control.
Leica iCON Grade for skid steers is the ultimate tool for box blades. This flexible system can be used for push blades mounted to a skid steer or drag boxes mounted to a tractor. Single or dual laser configurations allow for height control only or height plus cross slope, giving you the ability to configure you system as the job dicates. Expand your system by adding the MCP80 Panel and the associated TPS or GNSS accessories and you have full 3D capabilities on your skid steer.
NEW Leica MCP80 Control Panel
The MCP80 panel is a new cutting-edge technology platform, future-proofed to protect your investment. Equip machines with the new docking station and transfer the cable-free MCP80 panel between machines as the job requires, regardless of type, make or model.
Built with tough environmental specifications, the Leica Geosystems docking station and MCP80 panel are designed to operate in extreme temperatures (-40 °C to +65 °C) and are water, vibration and shock proof.
Connectivity is assured with the integrated cellular modem enabling you to stay connected to your jobsite from anywhere in the world. With the fastest and most reliable 4G / 4GX modem you can sync data between field and office effortlessly and access remote support when needed.
Put the rugged MCP80 panel to the test. Request a demo.
• The Leica MCP80 control panel allows for one intelligent system across your fleet, one common interface and seamless cable-free transfer between machines, regardless of type, make or model.
• Built with tough environmental specifications, the Leica Geosystems docking station and MCP80 panel are designed to operate in extreme temperatures (-40 °C to +65 °C) and are water, vibration and shock proof.
• Fully supports iCON ConX.
• Supports industry standard AutoCAD DXF/DWG and Land XML files directly on the machine.
• 3D Graphics – The most advanced 3D graphics in the industry and the only solution with 3D graphical views.
• Create a reference surface with up to four slopes
• USB data transfer enables transfer of files ON and OFF the system.
• Operator-friendly, easy-to-understand user interface reduces training time / costs and enables the creation of simple terrain models directly on the screen.
• Switch between 2D and 3D view with the touch of a button.
“Using a single supplier, Global Survey, and single brand, Leica,for all our positioning, measurement and machine control technology means everything on site integrates seamlessly, and as a result return on investment has been very rapid. Global Survey’s after sales support has been amazing and definitely a reason for us continuing to work with them.”
Dempsey Wood Civil Ltd
Schick Construction and Cartage of Te Rapa are always looking to keep ahead of competitors – something they believe they’ve found with Leica machine technology.
“New Zealand distributors Global Survey Ltd work hard to ensure Schick get the best products to fully integrate across their fleet and sites to deliver reliability, ease of use and “exceptional” after-sales support.”
Patrick Peoples, Managing Director of Schick Construction and Cartage of Te Rapa.
Dines Group are constantly finding unexpected new applications for their Leica machine control systems.
“The machines have allowed us to speed up multiple operations, as well as doing away with labourers measuring road cut outs etc. In addition, we’re able to complete tasks more accurately than ever before. Accuracy and efficiency are core values of the company.”
Jason Ware, Survey Manager at Dines Group