Mikrofyn MD40 features 32cm of adjustable proportional reception height with a variable on-grade position point (variable set on point). Increase the ease of setup and allows for benching during grading applications. It works with all types of lasers and is fully water and dust proof (IP68).
- Accuracy = +- 2.5 mm is independent of beam width and insures accurate operating results
- Capture angle is 360 degrees
- Rugged military connector with lock
- Quick clamp design is easy to install on fixed or telescoping mast and insures the MD 40 is secure when mounted
- Weighing only 3.2kgs the MD 40 is light while being highly robust in design using the same physical design as the MD 10
- Physical measurements: 43 cm tall, 13 cm wide & 8.5 cm deep (23 cm including bracket)