Leica PowerGrade will revolutionize your construction process. It not only boosts your productivity and performance, it also offers unmatched flexibility and upgradeability.
Leica PowerGrade can dramatically increase machine utilisation, productivity and optimise material usage on any earth moving and fine-grading contract. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use, unrivaled flexibility with very powerful and intuitive user interface.
The key to the Leica PowerGrade system lies in our unique PowerSnap concept – a single docking station allowing easy and quick exchange of panels. Simply swap the 2D with the 3D panel or even transfer the panels between machines. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
iGD CoPilot for iGD2
With Leica Geosystems’ iGD CoPilot, the dozer operator only needs to concentrate on the speed and direction of the machine. The critical factors, cross slope and height of the blade, are adjusted automatically by iGD CoPilot.
The iGD CoPilot eliminates the creation of washboard surfaces and incorrect cross slope of the blade. As a result, beginner operators are able to deliver professional results, leading to reduced costs caused by rework and wear and tear.
- Reduce the complexity of controlling multiple parameters on a dozer while the iGD CoPilot automatically adjusts critical parameters
- Ensure correct grades without washboard surfaces or incorrect cross slopes of the blade
- Get accurate results even when working without a rotating laser, total station or GPS correction source
- Enhance efficiency on your construction site due to less rework, wear and tear and training effort
- Increase focus on the area you are grading, making it a safer working environment
“The Leica Jogger 28 is an ideal Automatic Level tool where it is being used by our drainage crew. The 28X Telescope Automatic Level assists enormously in the crew being able to take staff readings quickly and accurately. Fantastic Value for such a high specification.
The Leica Pipe Laser is extremely accurate and a firm favourite among our drainage Crew. Far more efficient compared to the old string line method. We also have Leica iCON machine control on 2 of our 12 tonne diggers and a D5 LGP Dozer. These have been used 6 days a week for the last 9 months without any significant down time. The operators find them to be invaluable and very easy to use. The screens are large with great visibility. The most important aspect however is the invaluable back up service we receive from Ray and his whole team at Global Survey. I can’t speak highly enough of the breadth of knowledge they have of their systems and the dedication they have in keeping it all running as efficiently as possible.”
Ken Franklin, Director, K&N Surveyors Ltd
Survey Manager on the SH16 Causeway Joint Venture site
Maximises your machine utilisation and return-on-investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time. Save time, setup and go in minutes. PowerGrade system remembers all your settings.
Unique Snap-on & Snap-off capability. Easy removal of key components for overnight security. One docking station for all panels. Fully scaleable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability in the same control panel. Laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options. Simple upgrade step to 3D – buy a 3D-ready panel and upgrade later or rent the GPS/Tracker and 3D software.
Faster job cycles reduce operating costs. Reduce labor costs by reducing or eliminating grade checks.
Why be forced into buying a complete dozer or grader system for each machine in your fleet? Leica’s unique Snap-on and Snap-off capability allows you to change from one configuration to another as the job demands. For example: Running in 3D GPS mode today and 2D laser mode tomorrow? – Just switch the operating modes. Using the grader one day and your dozer the next? – Just transfer the control panel to the other
The Leica PowerGrade system is easily upgraded and fully scaleable from basic 2D to full 3D capability in the same control panel. For 3D solutions, there is a simple upgrade step: If you are not sure you want to make the whole investment today – just buy a 3D-ready panel and upgrade later. If you only need 3D for a short period you can rent GPS or Tracker sensors as well as the 3D software.
Automatic control of slope and elevation
The Leica PowerGrade system provides automatic control of both slope and elevation. Adding an extra mast and laser sensor even allows work independently of the slope direction. The system is ideal for contractors who want to further increase their machine productivity working with an easy-to-use, high accuracy grade control.
More advantages of Leica PowerGrade:
- Contact-free, sealed control/display panel – no more connectors or cables.
- Fully graphic display guiding the operator.
- Easy installation typically within one day minimizing machine downtime.
- Automatic side-shift control for motorgrader moldboards with our unique Tri-Sonic technology. Works right off curbs, stringlines or 3D design models!
- Automatic power down when the control panel is removed.
- Machine specific settings are permanently stored in the docking station.
- Fully Waterproof system – designed for the harshest construction environments.