Leica iCON excavate 2D iXE2 is an easy-to-use, multifunctional 2D control system designed to make excavating easier and more productive. The system allows multiple elevation and slopes to be constructed, at any orientation without resetting the machine or laser height reference. Just enter the required depth and slopes and start off digging.
iCON excavate iXE2 displays the bucket’s actual position relative to design elevation and slope, allowing you to reach the design grade faster. It features the unique PowerSnap concept that enables instant system installation and full interchangeability of control boxes.
Outstanding performance and flexibility
Leica iCON excavate iXE2 speeds up any excavating job and increases your digging accuracy and safety on site. The system provides you full control information in the cab, allowing you to create complex designs and profiles quickly and conveniently.
iCON excavate iXE2 is a fully upgradeable system. You can start with single slope operation and upgrade as needed to a full dual slope system by adding a rotation and tilt bucket sensor to your system. With an additional 3D control panel and GNSS sensors you get a highly efficient 3D guidance solution that allows you excavate according to the 3D design model on your panel.
“we couldn’t produce the work we do without the Leica machine control systems. We operate 1xRTK GPS system, 1x#D grader control system, 2x robotic total stations and 4x 2D exavator systems..all from Leica. Not only has it speed up our construction time but it allows us to “do it once -do it right” and produce a high quality product for our clients. We get really good support from Global Survey and there’s no way we’d go back to doing it “old school” way now.”
Mason Slako, Operations Manager and Director, Stringfellows
- 3.5 ” Colour graphic display
- Simple user interface with intuitive graphics
- Function keys for instant access of important functions
- Selectable bucket reference point
- Cable-free control box. Easy snap-on/snap off mechanism
- Altitude warning – audible warning on selected height, useful for overhead cables and working under bridges and inside buildings.
- High-accuracy automatic dual slope and level control
- Realtime cut/fill indication on the graphic display
- No grade checking needed
- Maximise your machine utilization and return-on investment by getting right to grade the first time
- No more over excavations – dig to planned grade easily and accurately. Save material and fuel cost
- Use iCON excavate iXE2 on multiple machines in your fleet. PowerSnap allows you to interchange control panels easily and rapidly as needed
- Fully scaleable system
- Audio and on-screen warning of buried services with connected EZiDIG sensor (available option)
- Easy vertical positioning of sheet piles with the unique PowerDriller function