The Leica iCON iCB70 manual construction total station enables users to layout more points per day with either prism or reflectorless measurements.
Featuring mobile data capability, the Leica iCON iCB70 lets you transfer construction data between the office and the instrument directly, keeping your project progress and plans constantly up to date, assuring that you do not miss any changes in design.
Facilitating the move from conventional analogue layout methods to modern digital workflows, the Leica iCON iCB70 helps you to achieve the productivity and accuracy demanded by modern building projects.
Leica iCON iCB70 Key Benefits:
- Keep tight project tolerances by measuring to a prism
- Layout points and lines quickly and accurately, even on complex structures
- Perform verticality checks on formwork and structures
- Complete fast and accurate as-built measurements
- Report volume calculations directly on site
- Work with digital design data including fully rendered models in IFC format
- Transfer construction data directly to and from the instrument
Equipped with the construction-tailored and easy-to-use software platform Leica iCON build, the Leica iCON iCB70 manual construction total station guarantees efficient layout and as-built tasks.
Forget about paper plans, tapes, plumb-bobs and chalk-line that cause error-prone layout jobs on your construction site. Leica Geosystems’ new manual construction total stations support you in your no-tapes and no-strings approach to construction layout.
Leica iCON iCB70 Features:
- iCON build with ‘build plus’ on-board software
- 5 inch colour touch screen and full numeric keyboard
- FineFocus telescope to simply aim to a defined target
- 1’’, 2’’ and 5’’ angular accuracy
- Prism and reflectorless measurements
- Bluetooth and WLAN
- Mobile data (GSM / GPRS / UMTS / LTE) as an option
- IP66 rating