Leica iCON site construction software offers you smart and customised positioning solutions for road construction and civil engineering applications. Improve speed, performance and accuracy when you’re enabled to carry out all positioning related tasks with just one easy-to-use software solution.
Intelligent workflow and applications
Improving your performance with intelligent software applications, workflow and an innovative software design, iCON site’s intuitive user interface provides you with highest accuracy and flexibility for your construction projects.
- Easy-to-use interface
designed for construction professionals
- Seamless integration
into all iCONstruct sensors and controllers
- Exceptional application functionality
tailored for road construction positioning needs
- Seamless data integration
into the iCONtrol machine control portfolio and workflows
- Complete customisable solution
to increase productivity by focusing on site relevant tasks
Straightforward software design
Leica iCON site software offers you an entirely new work experience. Its innovative, straightforward software design, smart workflows and easy-to-understand user interface make work a pleasure and increase your productivity on site.
- Designed for site professionals such as foremen, site supervisors, grade checkers, machine operators, etc., who specifically need to perform measurement tasks on site efficiently
- Easy-to-use -measurement tasks are done independently and immediately without interruptions
- Take the guesswork out of your project, for quicker and more accurate invoicing
- Increase uptime of the machines by keeping them up-to-date and productive
- Intuitive interface for unmatched user experience
- Reduce to the main functionality for straightforward and result driven workflows
- Familiarise with the product faster, starting with one or two applications and grow with your experience
- Traffic light warning system for each stake-out point
- Connects to Leica Geosystems trusted and accurate positioning sensors
Supporting machine control & Leica iCON telematics
The Leica iCON portfolio is designed to efficiently connect the different tasks on construction sites. Integration and connectivity from the office, machine and field increase site productivity and ensures high uptime on site.
Leica iCON site is the perfect add-on for machine operation, independent of 2D or 3D usage. With 2D, it provides the machine with the absolute position on site. With 3D, the same data is used in the field and office, increasing data quality and efficiency. As-built checks with iCON site supports all machine workflows on site.
The iCON site software also supports Leica iCON telematics, which allows you to increase the efficiency of your field (with iCON site) and machine control operations on site and manage your machinery and field fleet remotely.
Combine Leica iCON site software with a Leica iCON Total Station for the following applications:
- Highest precision positioning tasks
- Stake-out of points or lines for road course and crossroads
- As-built of manholes, pipes, finished road surface
- 3D machine control of graders and paving machines
- Volume determination
Combine Leica iCON site software with a Leica iCON GPS Smart Antenna for the following applications:
- Highest flexible positioning tasks
- Base station set-up on the job site
- Stake-out of road design objects, such as lines, points, stringlines, road designs
- Cut and fill measurements
- Volume calculations
- Rough and fine grade checking
- Single grade machine control
Compatible with the Autodesk BIM360 Platform
Continue to manage your project through Autodesk’s BIM360 Platform, which now links directly into the Leica iCON software through BIM360 Docs. Simply access the most up-to-date project data on site, directly from your common data environment (CDE) with the Leica iCON’s BIM360 integration.
Speak to our Industry Partner – CADPRO if you’re interested in learning more about Autodesk BIM360.
“Now we have one solution for bulk earthworks plus the ability to take the rover out of the machine and use it to grade check. With 3D visualisation and great after sales support, it’s an outstanding combination”