The Nedo Industrial Line Shaft Tripod was designed especially for use with 3D laser scanners in shaft applications and is compatible with the Leica RTC360, Leica BLK360 and Leica P Series scanners. In these applications, the 3D laser scanner is inserted from above through a shaft cover into the shaft compartment.
A particular highlight of the new Nedo shaft tripod is its toothed column, which extends to almost any length. Additional rack elements are inserted into the elevating head and securely connected to the previously inserted toothed column element with the aid of an innovative locking device. An additional securing feature prevents the toothed column from dropping out of the elevating head.
The Nedo Industrial Line Shaft Tripod is rated for heavy loads and has an indirect gear unit, allowing even heavy 3D laser scanners to be moved effortlessly. For even more comfortable handling, a special cordless screwdriver is available for flange connection to the shaft of the elevating gear.
The laser scanner can thus be positioned to the required working height at the push of a button. Another available accessory is a sturdy trolley with large and lockable wheels.
Nedo Industrial Shaft Tripod Key Features:
- Very sturdy design with aluminium elevating head
- Strong, twist proof aluminium elevating column
- Additional leg struts for extra stability
- Large-sized cap nut for centered clamping of the elevating column
- Reinforced elevating gear with indirect drive
- Combination tripod shoes for secure footing on different ground surfaces
- Nedo quality – made in Germany
- Elevating tripod with toothed column
- 4 rack elements, 1m each, in a carrying bag
- 5mm Allen key
- Magnetic bit holder for cordless screwdriver
- Hand crank with magnetic bit holder
|Min. effective height||approx 1.12m|
|Max. effective height||approx 5m|
|Retracted length||approx 1.22m|
|Depth of shaft||approx 4m|
|Tripod plate||flat, Ø 110mm|
|Adjust. column range||818mm|
|Length extension tube||1m|