These markers can be used in a variety of situations. Inside buildings, heights and axes are clearly documented. The transfer of axes to the next floor can be done easily and accurately by means of laser or plumb line to stairwells or other openings.
Outdoors they can be fastened permanently to any desired point. There they can be used for the positioning with the tachymeter or are used as a batter board or for securing the height and axis.
If the markers are fastened to the facade, surveyors and foremen can continue to use them during construction. Facade subcontractors can use them to measure glass or natural stone facades, or as needed. They are also great for 3-dimensional observation of facades, bridges and bulkheads, etc.
Rothbucher Systeme RS61 Small Target:
- For quick positioning with the tachymeter and all common measuring instruments
- For bridge and tunnel construction
- Long-term monitoring of bridges and buildings
- For measuring and monitoring facades
- For monitoring the formwork during concrete pouring, e.g. for bridge arches, single-sided wall formwork, etc.
- For industrial construction and hall construction
- For production lines
- For ensuring heights and axes are securely marked
- Temperature and UV-resistant
- Can be mounted even on difficult surfaces
- Crosshairs are imprinted on the backing plate under the exact centre of the reflective target to ensure the survey point is durably marked. If the reflective target is damaged at any point, it can easily be replaced and the original survey point can be restored quickly, easily and cost-effectively