The revolutionary Leica BLK360 laser scanner has been announced by Leica Geosystems.
This amazing laser scanner is small enough to fit in your hand but powerful enough to deliver full 360° reality capture in under 3 minutes.
Leica have developed the BLK360 to bridge the gap between scientific-grade 3D laser scanners and emerging camera and handheld technologies.
This is the next generation of laser scanner. It empowers every AEC professional to realize the benefits gained by incorporating high resolution 360° imagery and 3D laser scan data in their daily work.
FEATURES & SPECS:
- Smaller and lighter than any other laser scanner
- Unit measures: 101mm wide by 152mm high and weighs under 1Kg
- Full 360° reality capture in under 3 minutes
- 360,000 pts / second laser scan
- 15 Mpixel 3-camera system
- HDR, LED flash support
- Longwave Infrared panorama image
- Thermal image overlay, thermal sensitivity <50mK
- Measuring pre-sets point density @7.5m
- Distance range 0.5 – 60 metres
- Range precision <4mm @ 15 metres
- Angular accuracy <0.2 mrad
- 64 GB internal memory (equivalent to approx 70 full dome recordings)
- Built in IMU with auto tilt and position tracking
- LED light guide with 360° visible status indication
- GEB112 Battery (up to 50 full domes recordings)
- Compatible with Autodesk design software
Options to transfer data from tablet to the office:
- WLAN with 360° connectivity to iPad Pro
- Flash Drive
- Cloud storage services
The Leica BLK360 will be released worldwide in late 2017 at an estimated price of $15,990 USD. (release date TBC)