The Leica iCON iGD4SP grading solution for dozers equipped with 6 way blades (PAT) provides you maximum speed, precision and flexibility. Run your dozer to the extent of its capabilities while constantly maintaining grade.
Exact calculation of blade tilt and angle allows you to move dirt from pass to pass precisely where you want and you will finish your jobs quicker with less rework.
Get even more out of your dozer’s 6 way blade with the iGD4SP dual antenna solution.
Now you can also use the dozer for fine grading applications and final trim, similar to how you would use your motorgrader.
Fewer machines on-site mean lower transportation costs and also less wear and tear on other machines, saving time and keeping costs down.
Realise faster results with more profits when the iGD4SP allows you to run dozers at full speed with maximum accuracy.
“Using a single supplier, Global Survey, and single brand, Leica, for all our positioning, measurement and machine control technology means everything on site integrates seamlessly, and as a result return on investment has been very rapid. Global Survey’s after sales support has been amazing and definitely a reason for us continuing to work with them.”
Conal Dempsey, Managing Director
Dempsey Wood Civil Ltd
• Run machines in automatic mode and keep precision without needing to rework areas.
• Maximise your dozer’s performance by angling the blade and control windrows more effectively. No need to repeat passes over the same area to remove dirt build up.
• The scalable iCON grade solution lets you expand your dozer’s system as your projects grow in scope and size. You only invest in what you need.
• iGD4SP delivers unequaled speed and precision, and helps provide maximum productivity with higher profit.
• The latest CAN technology lets you expand the functionality of your system by simply adding the required components.
• PowerSnap enables use of the same panel for any level of functionality. Purchase licenses only for the configurations you need and only for the functionality you want.
• Small diameter masts make operation easier with clear visibility of the blade’s working area