The Series 2 range of safety control products provide integrated solutions for height, slew and load control. Providing a more sophisticated level of control for the operator and greater flexibility for increasingly complex worksites. Series 2 products are compatible with a range of boom configurations, including four-piece, variable-angle and long-reach excavators.
Using a consistent, intuitive graphical display the user is provided with information that drives productivity by maximising the machines safe working range. Aimed at construction and infrastructure projects these versatile product range includes the markets first telehandler height control system.
- Quick start-up time of five seconds.
- Pre-defined or operator set limits by moving machine within safe working envelope.
- Pre-emptive stopping to avoid machine bounce, overshoot and undershoot.
- Intelligent control ensures machine can be returned to safe working zone.
- Multi-point virtual wall capability for restriction on any site.
- Easy (push button) lifting duty selection, with ten zones within the slew rotation.
- Optional key switch controls enable supervisor limit setting and system isolation.
- All actions are logged to support training, best practice review and near-miss or accident reporting.
Intelligent height and slew limiting designed for the construction industry.
Designed for use on construction sites, where machines, including tracked and wheeled excavators are operating in confined height or restricted areas.
Offering the ability to monitor and control height, or slew, or a combination of both Height and Slew in real-time. The programming of height and slew limits is easily carried out using the integrated display with soft button controls.
The system notifies the machine operator when approaching and breaching a set limit and an external audio alarm is activated when reaching the limit. An optional intelligent motion-cut prevents infringements and allows only safe movement.