There’s a lot going on underground that you need to know about before you ever start to dig. The Leica DS2000 Ground Penetrating Radar [GPR] finds all potential threats, including non-conductive pipes and fibre optics, increasing safety by lowering the risk of accidentally hitting underground assets.
Increase safety, speed up work and lower asset management costs with the ability to prevent hazardous outages and collect more information. The Leica DS2000 GPR betters your business by making it safer, faster and more efficient.
Key benefits of Leica DS2000 Ground Penetrating Radar:
- Increase safety when the DS2000 identifies all potential threats
- Get to assets and recover quicker from outages when you know exactly where underground utility assets are located
- Dual-frequency antenna to detect deep and shallow targets simultaneously
- Easily collect and understand data with the DS2000’s simple and intuitive software and data storage
- Simple data storage and export to continue working on the post-processing at the office
- Effortlessly maneuver around the most challenging sites with the DS2000’s advanced ergonomics
Combined with the powerful and rugged Leica CT2000 field tablet and the Leica Zeno GG04 or the Leica GPS60 smart antenna, the Leica DS2000 Ground Penetrating Radar is part of the complete Leica Geosystems detection and underground mapping solution that will enhance your business by making it faster and more efficient.
Combine with Leica DX Manager post processing software, and you can convert radar data to CAD file in an uncomplicated way.
|DUAL FREQUENCY ANTENNA|
|Antenna central frequencies||250MHz & 700MHz|
|Antenna orientation||Perpendicular, broadside|
|Sampling frequency||400 kHz|
|Acquisition speed||More than 10 km/h|
|Scan rate per channel for 512 samples per scan||381 scans per second|
|Scan interval||42 scans per metre|
|Positioning||2 integrated encoders – GPS and/or TPS|
|Power consumption/supply||13.3 W / Rechargeable SLAB [sealed lead acidity battery] 12 V DC, 12 Ah|
|Operating temp||-10°C to + 40°C|