The Laser Rangefinder TruPulse 200 is a professional laser rangefinder for a consumer price.
The TruPulse 200 measures distances and heights and offers in-scope data display with 7x power optics, making this unit ideal for taking tree height measurements.
Key Features of the TruPulse 200 includes:
- Produces better distance and inclination accuracy
- Increases scope magnification and field of view
Key Features In All TruPulse Laser Rangefinders:
- Measures Slope Distance (SD) + Inclination (INC) in Degrees or Percent
- Calculates Horizontal Distance (HD) + Vertical Distance (VD) + Height (HT) + 2D Missing Line (ML)
- Distinguishes desired target from surrounding obstructions with Closest + Farthest + Continuous + Filter modes
- Mounts to tripods and has quality optics that enhance your field of view