Includes A280 bracket.
Professional receiver with digital readout, millimeter accuracy and strobe rejection.
Capture digital readout for convenient height readings.
“The four Leica Rugby Packages I recently purchased at the Field Days this year have been great for our business. We only use Leica laser equipment as it is proven in our environment.. The Rugby’s are such a great unit for our type of site works and drainage. They are very simple to set up & use, the crews want accurate simple gear to use and Leica offers this.”
Simon Mulligan, Director, Taranaki Civil
Features & Benefits
- Digital Readout The large numbers are clear and easy to read, so you can stay on grade. The 21 step arrow displays provide a graduated reference as you lock on the laser beam.
- LCD Indication Two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- LED Indication Three bright LED’s can be used as a ready reference for the receiver position.
- Capture Function The capture button allows the user to store and display a measurement.
- Menu Function Additional options are available to set your functional preferences.
- Level Vial Ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy.
- Exceptional Reception The extra long reception window includes the unique technology that provides the accurate digital input.
- Audio Indication Four audio settings. Up to 110 decibels for noisy jobs.
- Units of Measure Digital information is displayed above and below grade in mm, cm, inches, fractions of inches and feet.
- Versatile Rod Bracket A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
- Protective Overmold Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
Anti-strobe Protecton Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.
Beam Finding Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
Out of Beam Display If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
Laser Low Battery A small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.