Updated: 12 September 2020
We are open for business and operating in accordance with the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
We have a robust Health & Safety policy in place that includes:
- Display of Covid-19 Contact Tracing App QR posters
- Physical distancing & PPE
- Workplace cleaning & hygiene
- Inwards and outwards goods processes
- Fieldwork and site visit protocols
Under level 1 guidelines we have additional safety precautions in place.
If you are visiting us in Auckland or Christchurch please follow this process:
- Preferably call, email or book online before your visit so that we know to expect you.
- On arrival, sign in using the Covid 19 Contacting Tracing App.
- Follow the onsite signage.
- Be patient and follow the instructions from our team, so that they can assist you while maintaining safety.
Our Service Centres in both Auckland and Christchurch are fully operational and accepting Online Bookings.
Sales, Hire & Support
Our team are available in person, by phone, via email or video conference.
We remain committed to providing unparalleled support for our customers. If you require technical support, please contact us as follows:
Civil Construction/Machine Control Support: Call 0800MCHelp [0800 62 4357]
Where we need to physically visit a site we will obtain the customer or 3rd party health and safety guidelines prior to going onsite and follow our Covid-19 Site Visits Protocol.
We are working safely and our team endeavour to provide the best possible service for our customers. We thank you for your patience.
Kia Kaha New Zealand.