Updated Wednesday 13 May 2020
In Level 2, we are open for business and operating in accordance with the Covid-19 guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
We have a robust Health & Safety policy in place that includes:
- Contact records
- Physical distancing & PPE
- Workplace cleaning & hygiene
- Inwards and outwards goods
- Fieldwork and site visit protocols
Visiting Our Premises
Our showrooms, offices and service centres are open usual business hours. If you are visiting us please follow this process:
- Call, email or book online before your visit so that we know to expect you.
- On arrival, complete our Arrivals Onsite online form which records your visit for future contact tracing purposes.
- Follow the onsite signage and maintain 2m distancing.
- Be patient and follow the instructions from our team, so that they can assist you while maintaining safety.
Sales, Hire & Support
Our expert team are available by phone, email, video conference or in person with the appropriate safety measures in place.
We remain committed to providing unparalleled support for our customers. If you require support, please contact us as follows:
Civil Construction/Machine Control Support: Call 0800MCHelp [0800 62 4357]
Our Service Centres in both Auckland and Christchurch are operational and accepting Online Bookings.
We’ve put in place Covid-19: Equipment Cleaning Requirements to advise the correct way to clean equipment before sending it into a Service Centre.
Where we need to physically visit a site we will obtain the customer or 3rd party health and safety guidelines prior to going onsite and follow our Covid-19 Site Visits Protocol.
We are working safely and our team endeavour to provide the best possible service for our customers. We thank you for your patience.
Kia Kaha New Zealand.