LISTECH Neo is new generation geospatial software, offering exciting functionality with increased productivity and ease of use.
Key to Neo is the ability to design and tailor attribute definitions to suit client needs. Defining attributes with Neo is easy; you can create them automatically simply by importing from another system or easily add and edit them with the powerful Neo functionality. Attributes can also be set to automatically populate with default values and optionally increment as objects are created. Neo allows you to deliver product tailored exactly to your client needs.
Neo seamlessly transfers information to and from GIS, BIM, CAD, Google Earth, Leica DBX, XML, LISCAD and many other systems, making it extremely versatile for combining, manipulating and moving data between various office systems and/or the field. Neo allows you to deliver product in the client’s desired format.
Neo’s integrated 2D/3D environment, where What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG), allows viewing of all the information in 2D and 3D. This visual reality combined with extremely fast graphics and streamlined workflow ensures maximum productivity; and the modern new generation interface includes a customisable ribbon and quick access tool bar for tailored ease of use.
Designed for global use; units, precision’s, display options, annotation styles and reports are configurable allowing local presentation requirements to be met anywhere in the world. Further, the Neo database supports any language and the interface can be translated to any language.
- Key for the field surveyor is Neo’s integrated measurement database, for complete control over the processing and reduction of field surveys, and the quality control that comes from the measurement /object relationships inherent in the Neo system.
- Neo seamlessly transfers information to and from BIM, GIS, CAD, Field Sensors and various other systems. Enhancements to Neo have made it easier than ever to export to Leica iCON build and import from building SMART IFC for more efficient workflows.
- Rigorous geodetic computations and editing functionality allow information collected in the field to be reduced, new objects created and data from all sources to be edited or manipulated. All or selected data can then be seamlessly transferred to field instruments for setout or to other systems such as GIS and BIM for other purposes.
- Neo makes productive use of images from Leica Total Stations by creating Points, Lines and Polygons directly from the images. This helps avoid unnecessary field revisits and is useful for façade surveys, asset inspections and surveys with time or safety constraints.
- Coordinate systems may be plane or geodetic. All coordinate systems using known ellipsoids, projections, transformations and geoid models are supported. Transformations can be performed between coordinate systems.
- Neo projects are template based, so new projects with the required customisation are created simply by selecting the appropriate template.
- Sample project templates are included, which allows for quick and easy initial project creation. In addition custom tailored templates with user required attributes and settings are easily saved for future use.
- Neo is an expanding portfolio of modules, whereby you can purchase only the modules that you require for your specific needs, and at a later date purchase additional modules if and when you require them.
- Neo is continually updated with many new features throughout the system. Neo users are notified of new features as they are posted in the news section of the Neo Start page.
The Core module is included with every Neo system. Core includes functionality for:
– 2D/3D graphical selection, editing and viewing
– Layer and attribute definition and editing
– Examining objects
– Finding objects by any attribute
– Configuring / tailoring all aspects of a project (display, precision, units, reports, coordinate systems, annotation styles, colours and more)
And much more.
Neo Xchange modules seamlessly transfer information to and from GIS (ESRI), BIM (IFC/IFCzip), AutoCAD, Google Earth, Leica DBX, XML, LISCAD and many other systems, making it extremely versatile for combining, manipulating and moving data between various office systems and/or the field. Neo Xchange allows you to deliver product in the client’s desired format.
The Solve module incorporates rigorous geodetic coordinate geometry (COGO) computations based on a selected coordinate system for creation of new geospatial objects including points, lines, polygons, annotations and images.
The Transform module allows transformation between different coordinate systems.