Leica ConX is the cloud enabled solution that construction companies need to manage, monitor and share construction and survey data in real time everywhere. simplifies the data handling for your machine control operations, significantly reducing your downtime.
Transparency on the job site
This cloud-based collaboration tool allows you to efficiently manage all your connected construction projects, including third party platforms, and share job-related data with all stakeholders. With Leica ConX, non-experienced users will be able to visualise and validate localised reference models, survey data and constructed data.
Leica ConX provides you the fast and easy-to-use web based suite of tools you need to get the job done quicker, more efficiently and to specification.
- Visualise and validate data used and generated on-site in 2D and 3D localised on interactive maps to collaborate and communicate with everyone on site
- Share updates and corrections to reference model data in real-time across the project to guarantee transparency and quick reaction to design updates
- Convert formats to integrate third party platforms, increase connectivity and integrate existing workflows
- Monitor machine control operations remotely by assigning work and providing positing and reference data to operators and grade checkers ensuring you avoid costly rework and errors
- Report productivity for the work that has been performed to validate what work has been completed and that the results are to specification
Global Survey customers are using machine control for:
- Overcome the contracting industry’s skill shortage
- Machine Control Technology bridges the gap in available resource and increases the accuracy of the finished product
- Keeping your fleet and staff as productive as possible
- Sharper prices for clients and a well-trained and motivated workforce
- Ability to cut complex shapes in one pass saving time and costs
- Work faster and smarter
Your direct link to increased efficiency
View provides the office manager the ability to remotely view the operator’s screen. View enables remote diagnostic. In case the operator needs help, the off-site supervisor can take action on the machine’s screen via remote access. Support personnel can use this function to provide quick response when the incident occurs.
- Reduce machine down time and maintain productivity
- Reduce site visits and save time by remotely checking settings on the machine
- Increase uptime by scheduling operator training by utilising a remote instructor
- Eliminating distance and save time by remotely monitoring data used on the machine
Design data for construction sites often need to be updated. Sync offers the possibility to upload the latest design data to your fleet immediately. Manually uploading data via USB stick is no longer required. Data can be transferred remotely in both directions from the field to the office. Remotely validate individual project files on machines in your fleet, ensuring they are up-to-date.
- Reduces machine visits and decrease downtime
- Save time and money by avoiding rework
- Effective handling of support and maintenance by remotely uploading the latest firmware
Track is a fleet management tool which seamlessly integrates within the Leica iCON portfolio. It allows you to monitor the fleet in real time and provide reports. Entry and exits can be monitored for multiple user defined geographical areas. Several reports can be created, such as activity, routing and others filtered by calendar, time, geographical area and machine type.
- Quick response by use of real time reporting
- Improve day-to-day operations by tracking results instantaneously and monitor utilisation of equipment
- Save time and reduce repetitive work by generating on demand reports or create predefined schedules.