Leica iCON grade iGG3 3D grading system for dozers or graders can dramatically increase machine use and productivity and optimises material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract.
It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use and unrivalled flexibility with powerful and intuitive user interface. Leica iCON grade iGG3 offers you 2D and 3D machine control in one control panel.
You can work with crossslope in 2D as well as reference models and GNSS/TPS in 3D. Switch the view with the touch of a button.
The key to the iCON grade iGG3 system lies in our unique PowerSnap™ concept – a single docking station allowing you easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
• Unique mast-tilt compensation – no more rebenching of the motor grader blade between cut and fine-grading passes
• PowerSNAP Cradle (patented) – Cable-free meaning it’s quick and easy to remove at night
• Support for industry standard AutoCAD DXF/DWG and Land XML files directly on the machine.
• 3D Graphics – The most advanced graphics in the industry. Only solution with 3D graphical views.
• USB Data Transfer – Using the convenient USB key for transfer of files ON and OFF the system.
• Operator-friendly, easy-to-understand user interface reduces training time and costs
• Create simple terrain models directly on the screen
• Ability to connect to a large range of ICON Robotic or Leica Robotic Total Stations
“We get excellent service from Global Survey. Tight tolerances on roading jobs meant we needed a Leica PowerGrade 3D system for our graders. We can get within 5mm of the design and we save a lot of downtime without having to do any stringing and by putting in fewer pegs.”
Doug Morgan, Contracts Manager, HEB