The Leica iCON excavate iXE1 control system offers the basic grade control functions operators expect for their routine excavating work. Choose your reference and enter the desired cut and/or slope depth. Final grade and the offset from the bucket edge are displayed on your graphic screen. With iCON excavate iXE1 you have the flexibility to work from different references such as existing surface, hub, string-line or a laser reference.
The iCON excavate iXE1 system saves you time and money as you get your job done faster and it eliminates over excavation and downtime to make grade level checks. Difficult tasks as blind cuts or digging under water are far easier with the system as you see the bucket position on your control box display at any time.
- Accurate single slope and depth control
- 3.5″ Color graphic display
- Simple menu structure – very easy to use
- Remote display supported
- 100 % waterproof (IP68) – no special sensors or cables needed for underwater use
- You can offset your reference surface
- Increase machine productivity
- Graphical cut/fill indication in the cab
- Be your own surveyor and save money
- No more over excavations
- Get done in fewer passes
- Increase safety on site. Audio and on-screen warning of buried services with connected EZiDIG sensor (available option)