Leica Rugby 820 Laser is a self-levelling construction laser with horizontal & manual slope in dual axis.
- Smart Lock: Monitor and correct the laser plane in real-time, always ensuring reliable results
- Operating range 1,300m diameter
- Self levelling accuracy of +/- 1.5mm at 30m
- Rugged Li-ion battery pack with a 45 hour battery life. Alkaline batteries packs available
- Dust and water protected IP68
“The four Leica Rugby Packages I recently purchased at the Field Days this year have been great for our business. We only use Leica laser equipment as it is proven in our environment.. The Rugby’s are such a great unit for our type of site works and drainage. They are very simple to set up & use, the crews want accurate simple gear to use and Leica offers this.”
Simon Mulligan, Director, Taranaki Civil
Plug and play on site with clever accessories throughout the Leica Rugby family.
Operate and charge your laser at the same time using the solar panel- use the carry case and integrated bag to position the solar panel towards the sun.
Operating Range – 1,300m diameter
Upgrade to dial in semi-automatic using the RC800 Remote