*Receiver only, no bracket
Top of the line range receiver with integrated radio remote functionality, digital readout, half millimetre accuracy and strobe rejection
- Working diameter of 1350m
- 36 month Leica warranty
Intelligence inside with Laserman:
- Automatically align your laser plane at the touch of a button – horizontal, vertical and dual axis.
- Monitor and correct the laser plane in real time using Smart Lock functionality.
“The four Leica Rugby Packages I recently purchased at the Field Days this year have been great for our business. We only use Leica laser equipment as it is proven in our environment.. The Rugby’s are such a great unit for our type of site works and drainage. They are very simple to set up & use, the crews want accurate simple gear to use and Leica offers this.”
Simon Mulligan, Director, Taranaki Civil
Features & Benefits
- Smart Technology Smart Target – Automatic slope catching and monitoring with radio communication for slope, façade, batter board applications and more.
- Digital Readout The large numbers are clear and easy to read, so you can stay on grade. The 21 step arrow displays provide a graduated reference as you lock on the laser beam.
- LCD Indication Two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- LED Indication Three bright LED’s can be used as a ready reference for the receiver position.
- Capture Function The capture button allows the user to store and display a measurement.
- Menu Function Additional options are available to set your functional preferences.
- Level Vial Ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy.
- Exceptional Reception The extra long reception window includes the unique technology that provides the accurate digital input.
- Audio Indication Four audio settings. Up to 110 decibels for noisy jobs.
- Units of Measure Digital information is displayed above and below grade in mm, cm, inches, fractions of inches and feet.
- Versatile Rod Bracket A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
- Protective Overmold Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.